Human Resources Specialist I Job at Fluor Corp. in Greenville

Fluor Corp. is hiring Human Resources Specialist I on Tue, 12 Jun 2012 21:50:15 GMT. Overall Purpose of Job: The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of establishing a strategic partnership throughout the Company and support of operations demonstrated by making a positive impact on a project, department, office, or global practice through the development and implementation of programs and processes...

Human Resources Specialist I

Location: Greenville South Carolina

Description: Fluor Corp. is currently hiring a Human Resources Specialist I at this time, this position will be located in South Carolina. Overall Purpose of Job: The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of establishing a strategic partnership throughout the Company and support of operations demonstrated by making a positive impact on a project, department, office, or global practice through the development and implementation of programs and processes... . Further information about this job vacancy located in South Carolina please read the description below, and if you interested on this job just click on the Apply Here link, you will be redirected to the official website

If you were eligible to this position, please email us your resume, with salary requirements and a cover letter to Fluor Corp..

This job starts available on: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 21:50:15 GMT


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Sponsored Ads

نموذج الاتصال