Nanny
Location: Mount Pleasant South Carolina
Description: is currently hiring a Nanny at this time, this position will be located in South Carolina. I am looking for a nanny to care for mostly our one year old little boy but over the summer, my 2 daughters as well. I am hoping to find that one incredible nanny who adores children and loves to take care of them and KNOWS how to take care of them. I am hoping for someone long term. Our children are well behaved & easy going and we would be a great family to work for.. Further information about this job vacancy located in South Carolina please read the description below, and if you interested on this job just click on the Apply Here link, you will be redirected to the official website
If you were eligible to this position, please email us your resume, with salary requirements and a cover letter to .
This job starts available on: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 21:36:36 GMT