Sr Credit Analyst I - Raleigh vacancy at GM Financial in Raleigh

GM Financial is employing Sr Credit Analyst I - Raleigh on Tue, 17 Sep 2013 15:24:43 GMT. Description Job Title Sr Credit Analyst I - Raleigh Location Raleigh, NC, US Organization Name Credit Division - East, NC - Raleigh (10602) Department Description Brief Description BASIC FUNCTION The Senior Credit Analyst is responsible for researching and analyzing credit risks, assessing credit history and approving or denying extension of credit to potential customers. This team member has...

Sr Credit Analyst I - Raleigh

Location: Raleigh North Carolina

Description: GM Financial is employing Sr Credit Analyst I - Raleigh right now, this vacancy will be placed in North Carolina. For complete informations about this vacancy opportunity kindly see the descriptions. Description Job Title Sr Credit Analyst I - Raleigh Location Raleigh, NC, US Organization Name Credit Division - East, NC - Raleigh (10602) Department Description Brief Description
B! ASIC FUNCTION
The Senior Credit Analyst is responsible for researching and analyzing credit risks, assessing credit history and approving or denying extension of credit to potential customers. This team member has contact with other company departments, as well as automobile dealers and other finance and credit sources. Detailed Description
JOB DUTIES
Analyze credit data to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit. Make decisions to approve or deny the extension of credit within set credit authority established by senior management and state/federal laws.
Develop sufficient dealer relationships that ensure volume objectives and credit quality.
Capture automotive finance contracts that meet GM Financial profitability criteria for pricing and performance.
Ensure compliance with applicable policies and procedures.
Ensure branch office cooperation with other departments, to maximize efficiency within the company.
Ensure all queue! s are worked to acceptable service levels.
C onduct joint ! dealer calls with Dealer Relationship Manager (DRM) on an as needed basis.
Perform outbound telemarketing calls to the dealer customer.
Establish and track monthly goals for assigned dealers.
Ensure proper documentation is received on all deals.
May provide training or assistance to lower level Credit Analysts.

OTHER IMPORTANT DUTIES
Perform related duties as needed.

REPORTING RELATIONSHIP
Reports to: Regional Credit Manager
Subordinates: None
Job Requirements
QUALIFICATIONS
Knowledge
- .
If you were eligible to this vacancy, please email us your resume, with salary requirements and a resume to GM Financial.

If you interested on this vacancy just click on the Apply button, you will be redirected to the official website

This vacancy starts available on: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 15:24:43 GMT



Apply Sr Credit Analyst I - Raleigh Here

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Sponsored Ads

نموذج الاتصال